The following document explains your rights and obligations. Please read them carefully, if you are unsure of any point, issue or term, do not hesitate to contact us for clarification.
All, product specifications, prices, terms and conditions of trade are subject to change without notice. Without prejudice, these Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights
- “The Company”
- Means Viner UK Ltd, (reg in England & Wales reg' no 6392594) Address for correspondence 60 Station Road, Chingford, London, E4 7BEUK..
- Means the person, body, firm, partnership, company, or other legal entity that requests or receives “Products and Services” from the “Company”
- Means the person, body, firm, partnership, company, or other legal entity that has been appointed by the “Company” to supply and or recommend its “Products and Services”
- Means the terms and conditions of supply and use of said “Products and Services”
- “Products and Services”
- The range of products and services offered for supply and sale by the “Company” which under the terms and conditions here within the “Customer” agrees to purchase. As publicised and marketed on its web site www.vinerbikes.com or any such media as the “Company” sees fit.
- “Point of Sale”
- Is the acceptance and clearing of full payment as requested as the total cost of sale, either verbally, by way or written or electronic invoice, or pro-forma invoice, or as detailed on the on-line sale cart of the Company’s web site www.vinerbikes.com
- “Delivery Point”
- the physical arrival of goods at the shipping address supplied to the “Company” by the “Customer” at or before the point of sale.
- “Transit of Goods”
- The period in which the goods are physically held by the appointed carrier, from the moment of despatch from the “Company” to arrival at the delivery address of the “Customer”.
Viner UK Ltd working days are from Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and UK and or Italian national or regional, bank or religious Holidays. Our factory in Italy is closed for two weeks at Christmas, one week at Easter and four weeks in August. Exact details of these closures will be published in advance at our web site www.vinerbikes.com . Any delivery schedules which are intersected by these periods of closure will automatically be extended by the period of the closure.